Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who Am I????

This picture is the finished result of my assigned project in Photo Journalism class. The purpose of this assignment was to pick certain pictures that defined me in a way and then put them together to form a collage. As you can see most of these photos depict landscapes from places I have traveled to because I am completely in love with traveling and experiencing new things. These pictures represent my various characteristics. The pictures of beautiful beaches represent my love for summer fun and warm weather, while the photographs of the tree, sunset, and mountains represent my love and appreciation for nature. The photos of the amazing city of Stockholm and the divine image of Cancun represents my Swedish and Mexican heritage. The image of "el Cristo" in Brazil represents my religion and the picture of the exit sign symbolizes my spontaneity and love for vivid colors. Last but not least, the photo of the little boy with the cowboy hat is my cute nephew and the picture in the center is an image of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment